Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- CTL’s are available to MSU students, faculty, or staff only.
- Due to high demand, reservations are limited to 2 hours per day/ per person.
- The person making the reservation needs to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation to check in, or the reservation will be canceled and the room will become available to others.
- Check your MSU email account for reservation confirmation from email@example.com. If you need to cancel, use the link provided in this message.
- All groups must vacate the group study rooms 30 minutes before the library closes.
The Gast Business Library is not responsible for belongings left in the rooms. Belongings found in vacated rooms may be claimed at the Circulation Desk or DPPS.
The library reserves the right to modify or cancel reservations at any time and may also forfeit reservation privileges of users if they have engaged in inappropriate or negligent behavior, including the abuse of the rules specified above.