- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Video Game Labs (VGLs) may be reserved for up to four hours at a time, for console gaming only. PC & Mac games may be played outside of the VGLs, and do not require a reservation. Available consoles in each VGL are listed at https://lib.msu.edu/gaming.
- Rooms are available to MSU students, faculty, or staff only.
- The person making the reservation needs to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation to check in, or the reservation will be canceled and the room will become available to others.Check your MSU email account for reservation confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to cancel, use the link provided in this message.
- When you arrive at the Main Library for your reservation, please go to the Digital and Multimedia Center on the 4th floor of the West Wing.
- You will need to provide the title of the game you would like to play to the service desk staff, so please note the game name from the catalog.
If you have any questions, please contact Jonah Magar by emailing email@example.com or calling 517-884-8479.
If you encounter any problems, or want to request a game that is unavailable, please use the gaming feedback form.
Available Your Reservation Unavailable