Beyond Buzzwords: The Practice of Ungrading
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Beyond Buzzwords: The Practice of Ungrading In-Person
Join Dr. Brittany Dillman as she introduces us to ungrading and her experience implementing it with colleagues in MAET. This workshop is intended to help educators understand an alternative to traditional grading that is effective and grounded in scholarly work. Dr. Dillman's story will highlight benefits to teaching and learning afforded with ungrading through examples of instituting in practice. In addition to conceptual overview and the MAET example as a case, participants will have the opportunity to actively engage in applying ungrading ideas to their own context.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Green Room (Main Library, 4 West)
- Future Faculty In-Class Educators
- What do you currently do? What do you know? What are you curious about?
- Ungrading 411
- MAET story, research, how we do it
- Q & A discussion
- Small Group Activity: discussions, logistics, action planning