Endnote X7 and Endnote Online
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Endnote X7 and Endnote Online In-Person
A basic introduction to Endnote and Endnote Online. Learn how to:
* Import references from MSU's online catalog and article databases
* Format citations and bibliographies in a Word document
* Use Endnote Online to create groups and share references with other users
For more information about this popular program, visit http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/endnote
*Previous experience searching article databases available from the MSU Libraries is highly recommended.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related LibGuide: EndNote & EndNote Online by Andrea Kepsel
- Friday, October 7, 2016
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Business Library - Room 22
- Citation Management Workshop
Registration has closed.