Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Mendeley Workshop In-Person
A basic introduction to the citation management program Mendeley. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Import references from MSU's online catalog and article databases
- Format citations and bibliographies in a Word document
- Use Mendeley.com to create groups and share references with other users
Visit this guide for more information: http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/mendeley
Previous experience searching article databases available from the MSU Libraries is highly recommended.
Please bring your laptop to class. Before class, please go to http://www.mendeley.com, create a profile using your MSU email address, and download Mendeley Desktop. If you run into difficulties, that's okay - we'll help you in the class.
For more information, please contact Mendeley coordinator Suzi Teghtmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related LibGuide: Mendeley by Suzanne Teghtmeyer
- Thursday, November 17, 2016
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- REAL Classroom (Main Library: 3 West)
- Citation Management Workshop
Registration has closed.