Book Design Workshop using MS Word
Book Design Workshop using MS Word In-Person
Need to print a book for a class or personal use but don’t know where to start? EBM staff will be offering free workshops providing an introduction to the Espresso Book Machine.
- How the EBM works and what the file requirements are
- Training in how to set up interior and cover files for books using Microsoft Word
- EBM copyright compliance
- File submission through MSU FileDepot
Participants will gain hands-on experience in the Beaumont Instruction Lab located on the library's second floor in the west wing. Please allow ample time for parking to arrive on time for the workshop.
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Beaumont West Instruction Room (Main Library: 2 West)