A basic introduction to the citation management program Mendeley. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Import references from MSU's online catalog and article databases
- Format citations and bibliographies in a Word document
- Use Mendeley.com to create groups and share references with other users
Visit this guide for more information: http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/mendeley
Previous experience searching article databases available from the MSU Libraries is highly recommended.
Please bring your laptop to class. Before class, please go to http://www.mendeley.com, create a profile using your MSU email address, and download Mendeley Desktop. If you run into difficulties, that's okay - we'll help you in the class.
If you cannot attend this class but still need help with Mendeley, please contact us and we'll guide you through it!
For more information, please contact Mendeley coordinator Suzi Teghtmeyer at email@example.com
Related LibGuide: Mendeley by Suzanne Teghtmeyer
- Friday, November 17, 2017
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)