ONLINE: Zotero Workshop
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
ONLINE: Zotero Workshop Online
An introduction to the free open source citation management program Zotero. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Download references from MSU's article databases and websites
- Format citations and bibliographies in a Word document
- Create groups and share references with other users
Registration for this event is required; registration closes 15 minutes before the event begins.
You will receive a link to join a Zoom meeting before the workshop. Please complete Zotero installation and setup before the session: https://libguides.lib.msu.edu/zotero/setup
Questions or need more information? Contact the MSU Libraries Zotero training team at email@example.com
To schedule a separate session for your class or research group, please contact the Zotero team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Carin Graves
- Monday, July 12, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Citation Management Workshop
Registration has closed.