Book Design Workshop using MS Word
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Book Design Workshop using MS Word Online
Need to print a book for a class or personal use but don’t know where to start? Library staff offer free workshops providing an introduction to book design and library publishing services. Topics for this workshop include
- File requirements for printing
- Copyright compliance
- Book design basics
- How to set up interior and cover files for books
- Time-saving design tools in MS Word
- File submission through MSU FileDepot
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.