MSU & OpenStax: Institutional Partnership Program Launch
MSU & OpenStax: Institutional Partnership Program Launch Online
This event will introduce the OpenStax Institutional Partnership Program to the MSU community. MSU is one of 11 colleges and universities, serving diverse students across the United States, that were chosen to participate in the 2021-2022 Institutional Partnership Program. This program is designed to provide institutions with free coaching, training, and support in using OpenStax and other open educational resources (OER). Our goal is to build a strong community of institutions who work together to develop a deeper understanding of what can be done with OpenStax and the vast ecosystem of OER materials. We are pleased to collaborate with these colleges and universities to increase awareness, interest, adoption, and creation of open educational resources in our campus communities.
This hour-long webinar will also introduce participants to the MSU Libraries OER Program and the OER Award Program. This event is free and open to all.
Speakers for this event are:
- Sonya Bennett-Brandt, Assistant Director of Institutional Relations, OpenStax at Rice University
- Dr. Debshila Basu Mallick, Lead Research Scientist for OpenStax at Rice University
- Regina Gong, OER & Student Success Librarian, Michigan State University Libraries
- Friday, October 15, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.