Intro to 3D Modeling in Fusion 360 for Beginners (In-Person)
Intro to 3D Modeling in Fusion 360 for Beginners (In-Person) In-Person
In this hands-on workshop you’ll discover how you can quickly use Fusion 360 to model your designs. You'll learn how to use Fusion 360's cloud capabilities to design and collaborate with team members.
Every attendee will receive a widget keychain.
Tasks to Complete Before the Workshop:
- If you have an MSU NetID, activate your Educational License for Fusion 360:
- If you do not have an MSU NetID, activate your free for personal use license for Fusion 360. You will need to bring a personal computer with Fusion 360 installed.
- If you plan to use your laptop and/or do not have a NetID:
- Installed and activate Fusion 360 on your laptop
- A mouse, most people are more productive with Fusion 360 using a mouse
- Power supply for laptop