Navigating Group Projects
Navigating Group Projects Online
CTLI is happy to host MSU's Office of the University Ombudsperson team as they share their expertise through the 2023-24 Conflict in Groups: Pedagogy, Projects and Possibilities series.
The aim of this workshop is to explore strategies to navigate group projects. Conflict, varied expectations, and group dynamics can make group projects difficult, but they can also be great opportunities to learn to work with people who we may not normally work with and help to gain skills that will be of assistance in the workplace and beyond. This workshop will discuss setting expectations, creating boundaries, and navigating conflicts that may arise in these spaces.
All are welcome and encouraged to register for this and the other two offerings in the series!
- Sept. 27 @10:00 - 11:00am "Navigating Group Projects" with Dr. Ryan Smith
- Nov. 15 @ 10:00 - 11:00am "Dialogue and Deliberation" with Dr. Shannon Burton
- Jan. 24 @ 10:00 - 11:30am "Using Collaborative Discussion" with Dr. Shannon Burton
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.